View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #33
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
I dont see anything in that quote that isnt really true, except that there are probably a small amount of the 47% that truly take responsibility for themselves and would rather not be on the govt dole. I guess it remains to be seen if those will take offense or just realize that one would probably only take offense because the sting of rebuke is the truth. Those that are happy to be sucking from the teets of the taxpayers are those who BO is buying votes from by continuing to extort from those of us that pay income taxes.
and those "sucking from the teets of the taxpayers" are living SO large... I'm just so envious that I would rather spend my time bitching about it from my white steed than actually thinking about what justification I have to judge someone based on stereotypical fluff from FOX News... Cry me a river because those teets are dry from my perspective.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 09-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote