View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up dirt poor. There are so many people out there that have absolutely no problem with living off of the government. Hell, I have some of those people in my family. I find it absolutely disgusting. I don't have alot of problem with what Romney said. It would be nice if we could actually start addressing the issues instead of patting the "victims" on the head and tell them that "it's all right" and that "we'll take care of you" just so some freaking politician can win an election.

And when I say dirt poor..I'm talking about growing up in a trailer park.. living in a trailer that had huge holes in the floor..duct tape holding the shower together. My situation was different...my dad suffered an injury that left him with little feeling in his arms and legs due to a partially severed spinal cord. But he did what he could and we scraped by. There wasn't alot of the whole "victim" game..whereas our neighbors had as many children as they could to get the max out of state assistance... something like 13 kids and you didn't get any more welfare at that point..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote