View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #36
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I'm quite sure you are right, about there being a number of people who are happy to live off the government dole. I am also entirely convinced that it's nowhere near 47%.

For as smart as Romney is supposed to be, and as good a manager as he is supposed to have been, he is sure running a moronic and inept campaign thus far.
It's like Kerry, McCain, and Romney got together 15 years ago and made a wager on who could run the worst campaign ever. It's coming down to the wire.

What strikes me as kind of odd is that I see Mitt to be like the Republican answer to Kerry: he sees a situation that isn't quite working and seems to have an idea about how to fix it, but won't let us in. Which makes me think that neither really had/have a plan at all.

I'm really glad that Mitt won the primary though, because it gives us at least a few more months of Jason Sudeikis on SNL.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote