View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 10:49 AM   #1108
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Sheeeeeesh this site really sucks w/r/t recovering passwords lol I couldn't log back in for about a week now it seems.

I won't go back and read everything from the shitshow this weekend, but I will eat crow. Most have been on top of Kidd's coaching abilities, or lack thereof, all season long. It's slowly burned in for me and hit a crux. Kidd simply lost this team and they aren't playing hard.

Flip side, I can sympathize with the shitshow roster he's had to deal with, from initial set-up, to injuries, to trades, etc. not the easiest job this year. I would not be shocked to see him back next season barring a complete collapse to this season.

There's underlying things going on, not the least of which is Luka's mental health. I found the reaction abhorrent from media and fans. Kid opens up about the struggles of this season and the weird take was to immediately blame Kyrie and others. How about his fucking mom of all people suing for naming rights etc.? That would take up a lot of head space in mine, don't know about y'all.

Either way, if the players are on board with giving it once last hail mary heave on the season, I'm with 'em all the way. If they lose without Luka tonight, then the smartest thing they could do is punt and do their best to keep the pick. Hard to do, but the flip side is the same in giving NYK a high teens pick.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote