View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 02:04 PM   #1114
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I wouldn't t be surprised to see Kidd back either. And that's a knock on Cuban. You gotta cut him loose. Cuban is thr only person who could even attempt to justify keeping Kid. I wanted to give him a chance when he was hired and I was glad we had that run to end our season. But you can't go rogue like he did starting in the offseason and just have nothing make sense to this day.

The only reason Kidd sticks around will be because Cuban is still the smartest guy in the room and he thinks he can give some wild ass nonsensical take and have everyone eat it up. His finger is so damn far off the pulse of this organization that it's hard to even stand in the fire for the Mavs anymore.
(1) Losing two in a row to one of the worst teams in the NBA; (2) When you are trying to make the playoffs; (3) With arguably two of the Top 10 players in the world in the line-up. That's three strikes and you're out.