View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #55
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
just a heads up, dirk is about to pass iverson for 2nd most total points in the 00s. If he can put up 1500 next year he should have the 5th most by an player in a single decade since the 70s. Only KAJ in the 70s, english in the 80s, malone in the 90s, and kobe in the 00s would have had more in a single decade since the 70s. Actually wilt and oscar of the 60s are really the only other players who are completely out of reach. So enjoy mavs fans. Youve seen one of the best/most consistent scoring decades from a single player in nba history.
I knew he was up there but I didn't know he was that close to leapfrogging someone...

And still, people continue to downplay him and the performances he has had over the years, give me a f'n break.