View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:38 PM   #100
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
7-0 in the 4th, UGH. Painful debut for the knuckleball. It's as I feared. Dickey can become a great knuckleball pitcher, just not yet. Hurry up, Tejeda.

edit: Also? I know we may not have a true long reliever available, but what's w/letting Dickey waste away out there? 6 HRs? Are we trying to completely destroy his self-confidence in one outing? Come on, Buck.
RA is buck's boy. I wish they would both go somewhere else quickly...RA to the waiver list and Buck back to Baseball tonight or somesuch. Who the F let's a f'in pitcher work on a NEW pitch in the f'in major leagues? Buck Showalter is the biggest jerk off in Dallas sports. I hate Buck and have a lot of trouble wishing anything but failure on him even with the fact that he is the manager of my favorite team. Such a delima.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."