View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #45
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Now see, Josh and Tom didn't make a big deal out of that at all, but that's a single last year. Talking about the bouncer up the middle that Andrus made the plaon on.

So two months from now when people are complaining about Evis' low batting average and perhaps his high error total, remind them about the balls he gets to that MY never did.
i assume youre talking about the ball choo hit which i was very impressed with. The funny thing is my actually has incredible range for a 3rd basemen.

Very encouraging to see salty hit well right handed(i know the homer was left handed) My fantasy team is rangers heavy so i need them to do well.

The pitching looked great though cj topping out at 92 is a little scary. Hopefully he just needs to get in the flow though if he can control it better id still live with that.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote