View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #1288
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
The Magic are a better team than they showed in this series. It's a shame they couldn't capitalize when they had the chance too. It's not easy getting to the Finals.

It's going to be tough to beat the Lakers again next year.
They are a better team...but I never thought they could be the Lakers in a 7 game series. The stage was too big for that team and they caused a ton of chemistry issues with their PG position. It takes a very special team to come out of nowhere and finish the run off. You usually need some heartache and etc to break through, just like the Lakers did.

I do think it could be tough for the Lakers next year but whatever assets they lose, they can recoup with guys who are talented who could maybe take less money to play with the champs.