View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #1292
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I watched a good part of game 3, got into game 4, until the non-call on Bryant...after that I didn't watch a single second.

Oh and I missed game 1 and 2.

I was in/out on the NHL finals...not a Pens or Red Wings fan, so it was tough to stomach two teams that I truly hate!!!

Instead, I was caught up watching Rangers baseball this year, which is pretty remarkable.

Last year this time, I don't think I was watch much of any sports...okay maybe soccer and politics, but that's it.

So kudos to the Rangers for getting themselves back on the Sports map!!!

As much as I hate Bryant, I probably will pay little to no attention to anything NBA...it will be up to our beloved Mavs to regain this fans attention...and that will be if they can contend for the Title, anything less and its simply frustrating...but hey that's just me.

After all, why watch something that gets you angry when the outcome is over...life's too short and until expectations on the Mavs drops or they meet those expectations...it's time to back off and gain some sanity.

And of course when Kobe is no longer in the league, then maybe I can enjoy watching the game again...My favorite non-Mav players are Lebron and Howard, but the Kobe lovefest ruins the sport, IMHO

Is there anyone in the league who gets more love than LeBron (who has done nothing, by the way)? Kobe's the man.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote