View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #19
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Yeah, and Stackhouse too - he's better than LeBron!
I'm guessing you disagree with me that Jet should be on this list. Lets compare Jet to T.J Ford.

Jet's career - 15ppg, 5 apg. Jet has never missed more than 4 games in a season. T.J.ford's Career- 11ppg, 6 assists. T.J.Ford played only 51 games last season.

Jet Career- 15ppg, 5 apg
Andris Biedrins Career- 7pts, 7 rebs, 1 block.

Looking at the stats Jet's numbers are better than both T.J.Ford and Biedrins numbers but yet they made this list and he didn't (Unless they put him in the top 21 which I doubt). And Jet has more impact on games because of his consistent clutch shooting. I have proved my point that Jet should have made this list, now I'll be waiting for you Underdog to prove yours.