View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #39
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Jet really isn't that great anymore.. I bet you could find 100 players in the league that you could at least make a good argument against JET with.

Oh and if we're talking about just this upcoming year, then I would def put Kidd on that list.
What makes Jet not soo great. I am not saying hes top 50 in the NBA, but the guy gets his 15-20 pts and many nites more a game, gets his 5 assists a game, a few rebounds, a steal here and there....and most of all hes clutch and a good team mate.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote