Thread: Jacob Rogers
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 09:59 PM   #21
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Jacob Rogers

I understand being upset because it hurts the cowboys but the guy knows his body better than the physicians do. This was a bill cut not a jerry cut. Jerry doesnt have much power right now he gave it to parcells. (a foolish decision) I hate parcells. The only coach i dislike more is dantoni. Just said that so yall will know that i am biased but cutting a guy for being hurt is stupid and it just goes with his damn parcells guys mentality. I hate every single parcells player. Hope they do well cus i want the cowboys to do well but hate them. By parcells guys i mean the vinny's and richie anderson retread types he brought from previous stops. Look at his and buck showalter's style they are exactly the same. And we all know buck is horrible. However because of parcells name he is above criticism. Sub barajas for vinny and anderson for delluci and stuff like that. He cuts from a position of extreme weakness because he thinks that a guys injury wasnt that serious. Honestly i dont want them to play a guy that is hurt because they have problems see larry allen of a couple of years ago. I dont know if rogers injury was serious or not but playing in the nfl with a bad knee is a bad idea and its easy to say i would do this and that if i got that kind of money because there is no way that you will be put in that situtation.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote