View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 04:14 PM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

What do I think of Wang in the starting lineup?

I think there are far too many geniuses in this world. I am amazed at how so many people with absolutely everything logical to say can constantly flap their lips about crap they obviously know everything about. By itself, the idea of Wang as a starter might be an intersting, although completely brilliant, proposition. But bundled with the other 1500 words of stupefying literature I just read, leads me to the conclusion that I spend way to much time on these discussion boards. It really is that much fun listening to rambling basketball opinions from crack junkees, mental ward escapees, and ten year old girls. If this is a joke, it sure is funny! If it is for real... please tell me so I can pay attention to you from now on.

There, I updated it. sorry to offend anyone!!!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote