View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 01:37 PM   #26
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

I think while our offense is just as bad as our defense I believe our defense is the one we should really go after this offseason. We have a chance to be great on defense if we can get a pass rush in there. We won't even have to really rely on getting a corner in the draft if we can get that great pass rusher coming out of this draft. Unless we can get Rolle out of the draft I think we should try and fix that corner spot via free agency. I'd love to get Mike Williams on this team but where does everyone see him going? While I think we need to upgrade at the reciever spot I don't believe it's 1st round worthy. The qb spot definately needs to be upgraded but not with a rookie. Get a vet in here Bill can trust. He trusted Vinny and he threw interceptions. Get someone in here who he can trust that won't throw the picks. Julius is going to take a beating under Parcells and I hope we can find a running back in either free agency or the draft who can come in and contribute while we rest Julius. We need to fix that whole right side of the offensive line. It's virtually impossible for Julius to run on that side of the line due to their poor protection.

I'd be very dissapointed with Bill if he doesn't atleast attempt to upgrade almost every position on this team. No more excuses. You have the picks and the money to go out and get any player free agency pool. Just don't pull anymore Marcellus Wileys out of the pool.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote