View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Agreed, there is only one "True" origin, however many can have different opinions based on their level of knowledge and experience.

In other words, some people may have thought of point of origin, than after further research proves to simply be a point of travel on the path of existance.

Where do folks along this board believe a point of origin for these various jokes belong?

I thought the lame "She Said" jokes started from the office, as that is what my kids thought and shared with me. However, watching Wayne's world the other day (Saturday), I saw the "She Said" part of the movie and found it rather interesting...

So I wondered, has "She Said" jokes ever been said in any other type of setting BEFORE Wayne's world?

So I asked the question here to see if anyone else had other points, before or after that would be kinda cool to read about.

But again, I bow down to your greatness...oh please exhault us with your wisdom and teach us the wonders of the world.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote