View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #101
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I think we can compete money wise to keep him, I'm not sure he will demand more than MLE by years end. But listening to the game there was a report during the game about him saying that he really feels wanted here for the first time ever, apparently he went with an analogy about a dog being wanted and loved or cared for etc. I would imagine that unless he just blows up and plays like a superstar and wants out we have a great chance of keeping him. I think if were in contention to keep him he would choose to stay. Now who knows by years end if this team is even remotely similar to what it is now.
Oh so he signed a 1 year deal with us? I guess its all up in the air right now. He's only 22 so I think that would raise his value as well. Hopefully mid-level is enough to keep him because the potential there is just amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Feels really good to know that is back with us now. Finley could do it some but seems that Green has more handles than Finley and a lil more hops
Yea its funny because I think the weakness of both of their games are handles but Green's a better handler than Finley was. I gotta give it to Fin Dog. The way he use to jump stop and then dunk on guys was just nasty. Nobody in the league did it like him. I still remember him dunking nasty on Yao Ming.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote