Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:17 PM   #456
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And the FO still has a lot of work to do. Like, Nico was gm when they decided THJ was worth 80 million. And we still didn't offer him more than NO. Too bad he didn't take their money. Might be a different situation with Brunson if we didn't have that money on the books. Who knows.
In fairness to Nico, I was in favor of that signing for all the exact same reasons I wanted us to overpay to keep Brunson- because THJ had played well and it's better to overpay for a good player and than lose him for nothing.

I'm glad we played so well without him this season. But I don't think anyone could have predicted the turnaround we had after the KP trade.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote