Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 06:42 AM   #470
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I'm okay with JB leaving for now. The truth is that this would have been an extremely risky contract. Now, if he totally blows up in New York and becomes an All-Star, obviously that's a different scenario, but for now, let's entertain the possibility that we might be dodging a bullet here, because there is a relatively good chance that this is indeed what we are doing.
Well I'm just getting the sense that neither side wanted each other. That seems like the bottom line. I never really saw a Brunson who loved being here or a FO that loved him being here.

Seems like the Jazz series sealed his fate. He played great without Luka. And when Luka came back, he was back to being mid to good some games. But it was nothing like the Jazz series.

But again, the Mavs f'ed it up by not getting assets in return. That's just inexcusable.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote