View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 08:34 AM   #376
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hustle means shit if you have no talent. People defend him like he always has great position on defense too. Means 0 if you can't back that up with actually playing defense.

Had a day to process, here are my thoughts?

1) Kidd really needs to go. If not for the Kyrie trade I would clamor for him to be fired right now. We need to keep Kyrie so doing something that crazy probably isn?t the move.

2) I 100% agree with those who say Luka needs to mature. I firmly believe 75% of the problem is Kidd. Luka is a 23 year-old. He doesn?t need a friend, he needs guidance and a firm hand. He needs to understand that with a super max contract comes responsibilities of keeping yourself in shape and playing both ends of the floor. He needs accountability.

I previously advocated for Sweeney to take over. I think I?ve changed my mind. We need a fresh voice in the locker room.

3) I wouldn?t be surprised if Kyrie wants to dip this off-season. For all the talk of his immaturity off the basketball court, he is an incredibly mature basketball player on the court. He?s level headed, calm, plays both ends, gets back on defense? all the shit Luka isn?t doing. If he stays he?ll hopefully influence Luka to improve on those things.

4) THJ?s 17 points on 13 shots really doesn?t do justice to how poorly he played last night. He missed two dunks. He took ill advised jack up threes. He was wide open on a fast break and shot a 28 footer fadeaway instead of taking a second to shoot a 26 foot set shot. His bball IQ is just horrendous. Getting rid of him is addition by subtraction.

5) Wood and Green need to play. Javale needs to play. I think starters should be Kyrie - Luka - Green - Maxi - Javale. Wood, Holiday, and Bullock first three in.

6) Lakers fans are insufferable. Acting like they won a championship. God I hope they miss the playoffs so bad.

7) Vanderbilt?. We should?ve done anything to get him. Including trading Hardy.