View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:14 PM   #64
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Spoke a bit too soon Maringa! No sweep here.

Cardiac kids... Ugh. Next time score before the 9th inning considering you were facing a closer that was previously perfect in 5 save opportunities in the playoffs. Would also be nice for Feliz not to help push my blood pressure any higher than it already was. Bend but don't break...

What a win. What a win that coming into the 9th I didn't expect to have at all. HFA now swings our way. Hopefully Harrison and Holland are up for the challenge and hopefully CJ can FINALLY have that game we all know he is capable of.

By the way. Given the faux Exam question I posed (which no one answered btw), who right now would pick the 2-2-1-1-1 format over the 2-3-2 format? Exactly.

GO RANGERS!!!