View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 09:56 PM   #51
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There is a lot of pressure on PJ after being on a crap nobody cares team his whole career.

But I'm not sure it was worth an almost completely unprotected first just to get rid of Grant who I personally didn't get the hate. He has been really good for Charlotte so far.

Time will tell.
I mean there?s no pressure there and he may be in somewhat shape now. But without doing revisionist history, I was getting sick watching him even have the ball in his hands.

The only mistake the Mavs made was thinking he could be a 3rd/4th option on this team. He is more of a 7th/8th guy. Thankfully Mavs realized the situation they were in and made a definitive move immediately