View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 05:49 AM   #84
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's interesting that PJ was a +19 this game. And someone posted the defensive stats on X where the team is drastically better at defense with him on the court.

I'm still deer in headlights about it. Like, I seriously never thought we'd get guys that actually helped what we needed.

And if PJ starts nailing shots, then it's basically game over.
Agree. Only remaining question mark is Coach Kidd.
I feel like some of his coaching "impact" is offset by the high BBall IQ of Irving and Luka.
I am very impressed by our roster and excited for the next few years. It really looks like
a complete overhaul of where we were just a year ago.
So glad we will only see Powell for 3 minutes here and there and Maxi playing at his better position of PF and also only for 3 min spurts as well.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote