View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 12:31 AM   #62
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Sitting here at the arena watching this game and I'm say this to all the fans who didn't believe a deadly mid range shooter like DeRozan wouldn't have fit on this team then you obviously don't know basketball.

This team desperately lacks a guy that has that in between game to get you easy buckets late in games

Chris Paul has put on a clinic in the mid range game.

Now my observations is JB should study CP3. Way too often the Suns bigs didn't respect JB's outside game so they played him for the drive every 4th qtr possession

Length still bothers him big time.

KP is solid seems to have really taking a liking to Kidd when you watch his demeanor on and off the floor.

Javelle McGee used to be in Dallas and it still amazes me how he never got off the pine on a team that was desperate for size at the time he was here.

Finally, I'm about fed up with Reggie Bullock. This dude is looking more and more like another waisted FA target in the same mode as Wright and Richardson

It just seems like the mavs are horrible at figuring out what 3 & D wing they need to acquire because none of them seem to play well here.

Last edited by Dallas41; 11-20-2021 at 12:36 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote