View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 02:47 PM   #70
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
50%: Dorian Finney-Smith’s three point shooting percentage over his last 6 games.
That’s a welcome return to form for a guy who shot nearly 40% from three last year, but opened the first six games of this campaign by shooting just shy of 19% from the arc. Also plays into a Dorian story line worth following this year: Finney-Smith has increased his 3 point percentage in each of his first five years in the league. To accomplish that feat this year, he’d have to best last year’s 39.4%, so it’s nice to see his current hot stretch of shooting keep that dream alive.
I like DFS as a 5th starter on this team.
I don't like Powell and THJ as starters.

I've been a WCS fan but he has become a huge disappointment and isn't worthy of being in the rotation imo.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote