View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 AM   #21
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Croshere was one of my favorite non-Mav players for years before he joined the Mavs,. so obviously I'm going to be thrilled about him becoming a Warrior. I was really dissappointed that Avery didn't give the guy a chance here, but that's typical of Avery. His legacy is going to be wasting good talent.

Cro is a great locker room guy and will be a strong reserve for the Warriors. Avery never trusted Cro, despite getting pretty good contributions from him. A good coach like Nelson won't make that mistake. This signing won't grab the headlines like some of the other moves made recently, but come next spring, I think you'll see Austin Croshere playing a big part in a Warriors playoff run.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote