View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:00 AM   #47
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
This... actually intrigues me a lot. My only question is... can Ellis be a guy to look for others as much as himself consistently? Will being pg diminish his scoring? Compared to other realistic options though I'm intrigued.
I'm not sure how that lineup would work against the elite PGs of the West but if we can't get anyone who is either a great defender with some size or a damn good pg I'd just rather go with Ellis and take our chances as long as Aminu is in the starting lineup.
The biggest problem with that is getting Rick to understand small ball isn't always the answer.

My guess is that Harris will be our starter next season.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote