View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 02:19 AM   #50
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I don't like Ellis' game. Too limited and streaky offensively & atrocious defensively.

I'd much rather "D Up" as a team identity and bet on Wes Matthews making a full recovery. Risky and expensive (though not as expensive as it would be if he hadn't gotten injured?), but the potential offense/defense balance of a Harris, Matthews, Parsons, Aminu, Chandler line up with Dirk carrying your offensive punch off the bench is an idea I like.

Thoughts?

Matthews would be a nice gamble cause his D is on another level to Ellis and hes a streaky Shooter.

But without Ellis we need some kind of Slasher that can take it to the Rim.

Ellis is great at times but his Offense cant make up for his horrible D most of the time.

Harden is playing the same shitty Defense but is on another level offensively so he can make up for that.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote