View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #59
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Matthews is better than 39% from 3pt for his career. I'll take that in combination his is lock down defense.

Danny Green is better than 42% for his career. I'll take that as well.

Any hope I'd have for acquiring either player helping us become true contenders is also relying on the idea/hope that Parsons and Aminu can reach new levels given the opportunity.
Either guy would be nice to have as a #2 option next to a prolific scorer who would draw doubles giving them open shots. I've not seen much to believe either (nor Parsons) could be the #1 scoring option on a playoff contender.