View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 PM   #62
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Exactly. But unless you want to pay Ellis (or endure more of his defense), Parsons as "the guy" might be the only realistic option the Mavs have to improve.

Even though I appreciate his heart, I've seen enough to know that I don't want to bet on Ellis' game to lead us anywhere.
We need more 2-way players on this team. Dirk and Monta are and will be defensive liabilities so we need a lock down defending PG if we keep Ellis. Jack has been mentioned and I could probably live with him but I don't see us going far with that backcourt.
I still think Aminu has to be a priority in off season because there seems to be an upside to his offensive game so he could become a good (or great) 2-way player.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote