View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 03:37 PM   #70
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Monta is the #1 because he can always create a clean look. The problem is that clean look is an awful shot for him. The Monta that attacks the rim would be missed if he isn't here next year. The Monta who doesn't let anyone touch the ball in the last 5mins and the one RC for some strange reason allows to do this over and over would not be missed. Especially if people are wanting to see a bigger role for CP. If monta is moody about his money like reports suggest then how would he respond when CP is getting his closing opportunities?

If I'm totally honest about Monta... I have absolutely no idea when I will love him and I also have absolutely no idea when I will hate his very existence.... and it's on a game by game basis unfortunately because that is seemingly who he is. If he opts in ok. If he wants 12+.... I'm not sure anymore, with the Rondo failure, how I'd feel about that. Especially considering I already booked my seat on Wes Matthews express if he opts out.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote