View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 03:43 PM   #72
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I like the idea of a 6-9 SG and think Parsons could be up to the task, especially if he switches to SF on defense... Although I'm not interested in Ellis playing the PG position at all. But find another point and I could get behind that lineup.
I hate the thought of Ellis playing PG too but if he is going to dominate the ball we might as well surround him with bigger and better defenders. Plus Parsons would become more involved if he is able to initiate plays.

Aminu has become my new favorite Mav (over Barea) and if we are keeping Ellis and continue starting Dirk we desperately need a lock down perimeter defender.
Now if Ellis would come off the bench I think I could live with Barea as our starter knowing we have a solid perimeter defender in the game with him.
Barea/Harris
Parsons/Ellis
Aminu/Jefferson
Dirk/Powell/CV
Chandler/???/Sarge

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-27-2015 at 03:49 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote