View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 04:52 PM   #75
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
Said it before and I'll say it again. I have absolutely no faith that another team's #3 option can become the #1 option on the the Mavs offensively. The only Trailblazer I'd be on board for is Lamarcus Aldridge, otherwise I'm for bringing back the starting 4 (minus Rondo) and building from there.
I never said Matthews would be the number 1 option? What is wrong with having Dirk take advantage of his mismatches, with CP and Matthews doing the same when they have the advantage? Good ball movement and match-ups. Don't Spurs, Hawks, Grizz, Bulls, Wiz, Raps all do this? While actually being able to defend the perimeter with Matthews as a bonus?
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote