View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 02:21 PM   #446
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
Someone obviously likes to breathe hot air out of their mouth because those words made no sense. Like RC did not try to develop Parsons' game...

I do wonder what they mean by positionless though. Is Parsons going to come off bench with that salary to play 3 and 4? It may very well be that Parsons is too big for his skillset - good passing skills but not quick enough to lose defenders. Tall enough to play in the post but not physical enough to beat defenders.

What it does sound though, is that Memphis looks to change their usual style we've grown to know. We may see Parsons more as 4 but he has to get healthy first. I wonder if he ever plays against Mavs with the knees he has... Enough about Parsons! I want some Mavs basketball!!!
Pretty sure I saw the other day that ZBo is going to come off the bench for the Grizz. Not sure where Parsons plans on playing whenever he gets back on the floor.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote