View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 06:23 PM   #50
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Trade Walker....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nicky31
I know that is early in the season, but I don't know how many shots A. Walker took away from D. Nowitzki last night. A. Walker is trying to take Dirk's role on this team, and it's making me sick. In my opinion he has thrown our starting 5 spots out of wack. Him being the starting PF for this team makes me sick because your saying he is a more dependable PF than Nowitzki, and that's insane... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I love what Nellie has done with this team, but he has gone away from the core of this team the BIG 3...

Any possible trade senarios for Walker to get a defensive player inside the paint because that should be a bigger concern for this team in my opinion?

I nominate this post for "The Dumbest Thread in D-M.com History". Walker is playing great ball. Him and Jamison are some of the only positives i've seen so far this season. You have Finley not shooting well at all. You have Dirk not rebounding the ball. You just lost Nash to an injury. Things just keep getting worse but the reason i'm not posting stupid trade propasals is that I think this will all change when the Mavs get a chance to jel. Mavs fans thought that when Nellie said this team needs time to jel he was just kidding himself. It is true and you can see the results in the Mavs game thus far.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote