Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sick of traveling. i'm sick of hotels. i'm sick of eating at chili's, applebees, quiznos, blah blah blah blah. i wanna watch my own tv in my house and then eat cheerios out of a bowl and then sleep in my own bed.

i even miss my naggin' wife. in fact, i've been on the road so long my left hand is starting to nag me about trivial crap.

and yes, i'm left handed.

i miss my dog, i miss having actual drawers full of underwear and socks. i'm sick of having to shower and get dressed before going to get coffee and breakfast.

i'm sick of being on the road.