Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:34 AM   #30
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Here's my little rant mostly on my current situation and some just thoughts in general.

I hate being expected to know things. I hate being expected to be able to read peoples minds. I hate that girls expect us to be able to read all their sighs and shoulder shrugs and other BS signals perfectly. I hate that girls don't know what they want and that they change their minds constantly. I hate being told that it's hard on them too and they aren't going to get over it for a while either when they were the one that wanted it too end. It seems so contradictory. I hate being told that her "feelings changed" and that she "didn't want them too, but it's out of her control." What a load of bull. How can you not control your feelings? Doesn't make much sense to me, but yet we're just expected to know these things I guess.

End rant.

hey man, thats a girl for you. Women are crazy. Good luck.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote