View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 01:15 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Figured I'd christen this bad boy with the following rumor:

Per the Vertical, Hawks and Sixers are discussing a trade centered around swapping Jeff Teague for Nerlens Noel.

Maybe I'm overrating Nerlens, but I think even Teague/1st is a pretty mediocre return for him.

Colangelo gonna Colangelo

@WojVerticalNBA: Atlanta is sending guard Jeff Teague to Indiana as part of a three-way deal, league sources tell @TheVertical.

@WojVerticalNBA: Three-way deal with Atlanta, Indiana and Utah, with George Hill going to the Jazz, league sources tell @TheVertical.

‏@WojVerticalNBA: Sources: Utah is sending the No. 12 pick in Thursday's Draft to Atlanta as part of deal that sends George Hill to Utah, Teague to Indy.

@WojVerticalNBA: Indiana has plans to work on signing Teague to a contract extension, league sources tell @TheVertical.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote