View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 09:39 AM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dubya passes 60Million vote mark

No sturm...The point medved was making was that black, gay, muslim and jewish voters voted for kerry overwhelmingly, in far,far greater porportions...Out of the mainstream type numbers. I apologise for not providing the link medved

His numbers, I haven't checked them.
Quote:
Moreover, Kerry's support came disproportionately from four instinctively, unshakably Democratic groups — blacks, Jews, gays, and Muslims — who portrayed themselves as menaced victims and voted for Kerry nearly 9 to 1, despite disagreements on most issues.
What he is saying is that if you throw out those outliers (you could make a bush case in the other direction but I haven't seen one) then the voting public favored bush by 63%.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote