Thread: Luol Deng?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Deng has an expiring contract, so its risky for any team to throw in talent or picks. I wouldnt feel so comfortable to trade Marion + pick for Deng and he becomes just a rental until the summer. Sure i would love to have Deng in here longtime as Shawns replacement, but its risky to pull off a deal right now. And since we have cap space next summer, getting Dengs bird rights wont make much of a difference, except of contract length i think (5 instead of 4).
Oh, man - I'd love to see Dirk take a hometown discount this summer so we could throw top-dollar at Deng.

Fingers crossed that he doesn't get traded to a team he likes (unless it's the Mavs) - that extra season does seem to make a difference in this new CBA.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-19-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote