Thread: Luol Deng?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #22
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'm starting to really like the idea of Plan B Deng acquisition next off season.

I think he would look amazing next to Ellis/Calderon.

And everyone looks good next to Dirk.
If they could swing Deng + Gortat (with a re-signed Dirk, of course), that'd pretty much be a Plan A sort of summer to my mind. Filling out the bench would be a bit of a challenge, but I'd be more than pleased with the talent and fit of the top 6 (including Brandan).