View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 07:20 AM   #538
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Ok I may have been a little dismissive of that Sonics team. Maybe it’s the lack of all-time greats; though of course prime Sikma, Gus Williams and young Dennis Johnson were certainly no slouches. And Lonnie Shelton was a rugged dude. Brown was one of the o.g. snipers. Maybe I’m just used to teams needing an “all time great to win a title. That Pistons team was incredibly solid though. Chauncey, Rip and the Wallaces were all all-star level players and they could all defend and had Larry Brown coaching them.

I can’t wait to see Luka with another playmaker/bucket getter next to him. I certainly wouldn’t move him off ball too much. He will only get better at cutting down turnovers and ft shooting with time. Look at how much he added just between bubble season and this past. His mid range game is bordering elite. His 3 and dismissing are better. He needs better teammates that can actually dribble a basketball.
Is elite. Became elite mid range this season.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote