View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:10 PM   #974
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Man, I'm so relieved that the Mavs DIDN'T trade for Gobert. I'm not even sure what we'd have to give up to make the trade work salary-wise and for Utah to agree, but I'm certain that he's not worth it. I'll take Wood at 1/3 the price and only giving up #26 100 times out of 100.
Agree 100%. I?m actually glad we got rid of some of the dead weight at the end of the roster to bring in some fresh faces. Loved Boban, but he?s unplayable. Burke was the type of player I like at the end of the bench- able to come in and get buckets, but his contract was too much. Chris and Brown we hardly knew ya.

I don?t watch a lot of Atlanta games, but is Gobert that much better than Capela? They seem like similar players.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote