View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 02:08 PM   #162
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Lol a "bullshit" pick that will somehow help the Mavs retain Luka. Ya gotta get over the regular season, my guy. That pick will end up immediately helping the Mavs in one way or the other. Just a weird fixation on how it got here.

I still believe that it will be used via trade. However, I can absolutely see a few guys who can more than "contribute" next season and beyond. I will be able to understand the value of a guy like that on a rookie contract. I also understand the win-now mentality and agree with you it will more than likely be better served going after a wing and/or big to shore up the roster.

Agree with SMC that they can't screw this up like last offseason and better have as best of an understanding of Kyrie and his plans as they can.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote