View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 03:51 PM   #164
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Based on luka's comments regarding things has to change

I feel as though that pick has to be flipped for help now not some guy who won't contribute to title contending team next year

Luka is about to walk out the door he ain't got time for the mavs to be developing guys

He could care less about that damn pick as evidence by his comments spoken about the tank situation he wanted to play and make the playoffs

They better be trying to use that bullshit pick to obtain a high quality starting big or defensive wing that matters next year
Yea, I am sure there are guys who could probably contribute and maybe even start but it's a risk you can't justify right now.

I'm not even interested in a defensive wing. We have to have as close to a 2 way player as possible. No more Bullocks, Dfs, Holidays. They have to be able to play both sides of the court AND dribble the ball.

A big is top priority, though.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote