View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 06:28 PM   #165
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
He did give them a shot. Cuban flat out lied this week and said he didnt know Brunson's number, which was reported before FA began, hence the tampering lol.

So along with the lie, he added another lie if he knew the Knicks number he wouldve paid it in a heartbeat. Implying the signing was possible. Dudes story changes throughout the last 10 months.

And if Kyrie's max if 5/275, why would you come in at 5/250? You risk him being unhappy when youre right there at the max already.
At this point I don't know how any fan can believe or trust cuban

I just get the feeling he simply didn't want to pay JB market value

For years cuban has been preaching the idea of getting something for nothing

I think he's stuck in that mode

The days of cuban going for it all might be over.

I think he's more likely to bargain shop to try and surround Luka with pieces that he thinks might just hit one day.

As for his kyrie talk I'll wait to see if he puts his money where his mouth is.....
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote