View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 09:39 AM   #172
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
He did give them a shot. Cuban flat out lied this week and said he didnt know Brunson's number, which was reported before FA began, hence the tampering lol.

So along with the lie, he added another lie if he knew the Knicks number he wouldve paid it in a heartbeat. Implying the signing was possible. Dudes story changes throughout the last 10 months.

And if Kyrie's max if 5/275, why would you come in at 5/250? You risk him being unhappy when youre right there at the max already.
Everyone knew the damn number, that's not at all what I'm saying. Mavs let him get to FA, right or wrong. Then Brunson never gave the Mavs the opportunity to match or present an offer. He was Knicks the whole time. Believe who you want man, I'm over this shit.

You may be right on Kyrie. I simply don't care what it takes, re-sign him or get assets back in a sign and trade. Can't lose another asset for nothing.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote