View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 09:43 AM   #173
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
At this point I don't know how any fan can believe or trust cuban

I just get the feeling he simply didn't want to pay JB market value

For years cuban has been preaching the idea of getting something for nothing

I think he's stuck in that mode

The days of cuban going for it all might be over.

I think he's more likely to bargain shop to try and surround Luka with pieces that he thinks might just hit one day.

As for his kyrie talk I'll wait to see if he puts his money where his mouth is.....
I can't understand for the life of me why y'all take Daddy Brunson's word and run with it as the end all truth. Oh, but Tim MacMahon said the same...oof.

Don't mistake me for defending the FO, either. This is squarely on their shoulders and their problem to fix. Dwelling on he said she said shit with Brunson is beyond tiring at this point. They fucked it up, no on is defending them on it. But to state, as truth, that Brunson would have signed here if given the opportunity is straight garbage. He never gave them the chance. I don't care for what reason or the other, Mavs never got the meeting after Knicks to counter. Pretty sure everyone has stated that now.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote