View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 06:32 PM   #498
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I wouldn?t give Hardy or #10 for Turner? straight up. Let alone both. Just draft Lively or Walker at 10 and have a cost controlled core of Hardy, Green and Walker/Lively to go with Luka.
I think some of you are tripping if you think Luka is sticking around waiting for young guys to develope

I'm pretty sure he's watching Denver and seeing how they've put the right pieces in place around his buddy jokic

That clock is ticking for Luka and as much as some of you want to wait for rookies or 2nd year guys to develope if this team finishes 7th or 8th seed next year trying to develope guys or miss the playoffs again Luka is most likely going to want out asap

He ain't sticking around waiting for a roster to win down the road
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote