View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 11:09 PM   #500
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
In fairness, you?re probably right. I personally wouldn?t trade 10 or Hardy for Turner. I would make it my mission to build something sustainable. But I guess we are past that, especially after the Kyrie trade.
I'm not that sold on Hardy tbh

Someone else mentioned earlier his situation sort of reminds me of Roddy B after his rookie year when the mavs made him untouchable overrating his talent

If you could finally land a legit starting center like Turner to add to Luka and kyrie you have to do because this team is in win now mode with those two guys on the roster.

I was listening to 105.3 the fan today and Tim Cato discussed this same situation. That 10th Pick is more likely to land a guy who needs further development to help this team down the road and unfortunately you don't have that time if you want to appease Luka

You got to try and go for it now.....

Siakam, OG Anouby, Turner or Grant are proven players who help you win now
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote